"A survey is the only reliable way of obtaining and confirming basic information about a property"
- 1. The location and existence of a property
- 2. The relationship of the property to adjoining property.
- 3. Discrepencies between actual occupation or use and the recorded description.
- 4. the location of physical improvements in relation to the boundary line of the property.
- 5. Items that are obvious upon inspection that are not obviously recorded.
Upon request, a surveyor is the only person uniquely qualified to determine whether:
- - The property violates zoning ordinances
- - The property is in a flood plain.